Lancashire LGBT Quality Mark Coordinator
Salary £16,225 PA for 16 hrs per week (FTE £38,025)
Closing date: midnight 12.12.21 Interview date 07.01.2022
The Quality Mark Coordinator role will primarily be focused on developing our Quality Mark scheme to the next level. The Quality Mark Scheme’s aim is to support organisations to be more LGBT+ inclusive. It helps service providers demonstrate to service users and to staff and volunteers that the organisation has taken steps to improve their offer for LGBT+ people, internally and externally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Development: Enhancing the current offer and stimulating new investment into the Scheme. Exploring new investment models for the Scheme to support its sustainability.
- Scheme Management: Maintaining, developing and managing relationships with the existing portfolio of Quality Mark holders and those undergoing the process.
- Relationship building: Identifying, researching and targeting organisations as prospective Scheme holders.
- Profile and reach: Reviewing organisational assessments and organising award events.
- Digital Development: Developing a dedicated webspace for the Quality Mark Scheme and exploring digital solutions to improve processes related to the Scheme.
Please see Job Description and Person Specification for more details.
This post is fully funded for one year with a view to the salary being subsequently subsidised by income generation.
Appointment will be based on merit alone.
Click here for Job Description & Person Specification
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact
Lewis Turner, Chief Executive
Derby House, Lytham Rd, Preston PR2 8JE
Mobile: 07788 294993