We’re so sorry if you tried to get to the Go Out walk at Jumbles  (Chapeltown) yesterday – it had to be postponed till February due to the atrocious weather. Apparently the road was flooded and walk organiser Les was unable even to do the recce beforehand.  It will now take place next month (February 18th).

A notification was posted on Facebook and an email sent to everyone on Les’ “Go Out” list. If you would like to be added to the email distribution list please either let Les know yourself  or else give us permission to pass your email address on to him and we will do so.